The more control you have over your heating, the easier it is to save money, be more energy efficient and stay warm at home.
Read guidance to help disabled and older consumers find the right central heating controls and better control their heating which includes:
- accessible central heating controls: seven top features for disabled and older people
- the four types of central heating controls and their money-saving and ease-of-use features
- the top 11 heating controls, user-tested by members of our consumer panel
- smart home apps: what they are and what they do
- accessible smart central heating control apps: seven top features for disabled and older people
- the top 6 smart heating control apps, user-tested by members of our consumer panel